P1 & P2 Riv BE Trail to Rivervale Mall
All our Primary 1 and 2 pupils are engaged in a Riv BE (Rivervale Brand of Education) trail to the Rivervale Mall in Term 2 to achieve the following objectives:
- To instil the love of learning Mathematics through concrete experience.
- To introduce abstract Mathematical concepts to the daily life so that the Mathematics learning is purposeful.
- To infuse English, National Education and Health Education into the trail.
- To inculcate mutual respect and cooperation based on the school core values of teamwork and caring.
- To learn to ‘Keep Myself Safe’ by being aware of the external environment.
Before the trail, pupils are briefed on the objectives and on safety matters. Each class is re-grouped into smaller groups and the Form or Subject Teachers are supported by Parent Volunteers to further level up pupils’ learning and safety.
Which brand of milk is a value for money (cheap and good)?
Learning together in teams
Pupils engrossed in their learning.
Our parent volunteer is helpful and learning Mathematics in a supermarket is really fun!
We keep ourselves safe at all times.