Intention to participate in National Schools Games
Fixtures and dates for National Schools Games are listed in the SPSSC website.
Parents who wish to register their children for the competitions would need to inform:
via email their intention at least 2 weeks before the closing date for the game registration.
Information required would be:
- Full name as in the student pass (FIN number for foreign student)and class
- Date of birth
- Scanned copy of the student pass
- Any other information( eg official time trial, PC, etc) specific to the game registration. – details may be obtained from the coaches.
Parents would need to :
- Ensure that the child has appropriate and adequate pre-competition trainings
- Ensure the well-being of the child during and after the competition
- Ensure that the child is physically fit for the competition
- Ensure that all safety guidelines of the competition are adhere to
- Abide by the Rules and Regulations governing the competition
- Bear the cost of registration and competition