National School Games
Fixtures and dates for National Schools Games are listed in the SPSSC website.
Parents who wish to register their children for the competitions for sports not offered as a CCA in the school would need to express their intention by 15 January via email to :
Information required would be:
1. Full name as in the student pass (FIN number for foreign student)and class
2. Date of birth
3. Any other information( eg official time trial, PC, etc) specific to the game registration. – details may be obtained from the coaches.
Parents would need to :
1. Ensure that the child has appropriate and adequate pre-competition trainings
2. Ensure the well-being of the child during and after the competition
3. Ensure that the child is physically fit for the competition
4. Ensure that all safety guidelines of the competition are adhere to
5. Abide by the Rules and Regulations governing the competition
6. Bear the cost of registration and competition